Welcome to Koust
It takes great people
to deliver a great product
Since 2016, our mission is to to help restaurants and CHR professionals to develop their business.
Several chains of renowned restaurants and establishments use Koust.
Our team is located in Brest and is developing the tool used by different business sectors internationally.
How we build our products
We are working to find the most effective and simple solutions possible for the user. We are not afraid to try to new solutions and to take on bold challenges. to improve our processes.
Find out how the magic is working in our team.
4 reasons to join our team
We are looking for a SDR (Sales Development Representative), this is a sedentary position that does not travel for appointments and focuses primarily on remote prospecting via the Internet and telephone.
The role of the SDR is to contact and qualify leads via a list sent by marketing. He then transmits these qualified leads to the "closers".
We are looking for a person :
- Autonomous, willing to learn and able to relate to others.
- Interested in the restaurant business.
- Fluency in English is desired.
- At ease with digital tools and digital.
- Committed to the quality of the customer experience.
- Values the analysis of data and results.
As a SDR, you will be supervised by the Sales Manager and will be responsible for several tasks, such as:
- Organize and exploit the customer file to promote and propose the Koust offers addressed to the companies CHR, Collectivities, Bakeries...
- Participate in daily phoning operations.
\ Customer follow-up
- Ensure customer follow-up: online help, response to messages.
- Prospecting small and medium accounts by phone, messaging and mailing.
- Set up dunning operations.
- Implement the sales action plan.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Sales assistant internship
- Level of studies: BAC +2 to BAC +5
- Autonomous, independent, enterprising, passionate, with a sense of contact.
- Interested in the restaurant business,
- At ease with oral communication. English desired
- Convinced by the benefits of a customer relationship software: CRM
- Attached to the quality of the customer experience.
- Results and analysis oriented
- Sales assistant, supervised by the sales manager.
- Organize and exploit the Pipedrive prospect/client file to promote and propose the Koust offers
Koust's offers to the hotel and catering industry
- Consolidation of Pipedrive CRM prospects/customers: prospects registered to Koust applications on
- Online demonstrations of Koust software solutions
- Customer follow-up: online help, email response
Good command of languages and development tools:
- APEX Development Environment
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Programming languages (e.g. HTLM, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
Ability to work in a team
Ability to adapt to evolving development methods
Adaptability and strength of proposals to meet customer demands while respecting development standards
Timeliness to make deliverables on time
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
The developer carries out all the functionalities of a web site/application. He defines and implements a technical solution to design customised sites/applications or adapt existing technical solutions.
Develop, test and validate all technical functionalities.
Provide technical support throughout the life of the project.
Prepare and carry out unit tests.
Carry out load tests.
Correction of problems reported by the customer.